- Hard enamel is more durable than soft enamel
- Need cooper to fill hard enamel, but for soft enamel, we can use any material to keep it. Like iron, zinc alloy, cooper...
- Hard enamel pins surface is curve and smooth, and the color is more shinny.
- Soft enamel pins surface is recess, you can feel the recess part using your finger.
Production Lead time
- Hard enamel pins need about 20-30days production time.
- Soft enamel pins need about 7-15days production time.
- Hard enamel pins is more expansive than soft enamel pins.